Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Me :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SailorsPrincess
Mod
Mod
SailorsPrincess

About Me :) Empty
PostSubject: About Me :)   About Me :) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey Everyone!
I'm Robin, I'm 19 years old I'm a Proud Navy Wife! We're stationed in Washington State, and I am counting down the months until we're out of this state! I'm ready for a new adventure! My husband has served in the Navy for going on 5 years now, and just recently re-enlisted. My husband has served two deployments, one ship deployment and a voluntary 18 month deployment in Afghanistan! I'm very proud of him!
We have one little one, a little boy named Christopher! He's 5 months old and growing so quickly! He defenitley keeps me busy when hubby is away!!
I'm a Scentsy Consultant, and LOVE it! I started selling a few months ago! I love selling, because I can stay home with my little man!! Very Happy
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Very Happy

Last edited by SailorsPrincess on Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Amber-
Admin
Admin
-Amber-

PostSubject: Re: About Me :)   About Me :) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Welcome Robin I am Amber and I look forward to working with you on the forum Smile I hope you like the idea and hope you like it here as well!!!
Back to top Go down
http://apezanetti.scentsy.us
SailorsPrincess
Mod
Mod
SailorsPrincess

PostSubject: Re: About Me :)   About Me :) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm looking forward to working with you as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sami
Admin
Admin
Sami

PostSubject: Re: About Me :)   About Me :) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:15 am

Hi Robin, I look forward to getting to know you better and working with you:)
Sami
Back to top Go down
http://simplysamisthoughts.blogspot.com/
Haylie.
Admin
Admin
Haylie.

PostSubject: Re: About Me :)   About Me :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:01 am

About Me :) 3826373875 Robin. About Me :) 513291467
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/his.babygurl.2006