Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

My amazing Soldier, Matthew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crys
Camo Cutie
Camo Cutie

PostSubject: My amazing Soldier, Matthew   Fri May 06, 2011 3:14 am

What can I say about him that has not already been said.... He is my lover, his is my best friend, he is my rock, he is my everything. He is the half that completes me. I seriously would not know what I would do without this man. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/RRPrincessBoutique

My amazing Soldier, Matthew
Page 1 of 1