Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More smilies! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylie.
Admin
Admin
Haylie.

More smilies! :) Empty
PostSubject: More smilies! :)   More smilies! :) EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:56 am

I added a TON of new smilies today, so make sure you click the drop down menu to the left where you see the smilies and click on smilies 2 & 3 for all of the smilies! More smilies! :) 205067234 More smilies! :) 450299529 for all the smilies!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/his.babygurl.2006
-Amber-
Admin
Admin
-Amber-

PostSubject: Re: More smilies! :)   More smilies! :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:59 am

More smilies! :) 3564770808 Yay! Thanks Hay Hay I'm going to be adding some more and deleting some of the original emoticons that I know won't be used Razz
Back to top Go down
http://apezanetti.scentsy.us
Haylie.
Admin
Admin
Haylie.

PostSubject: Re: More smilies! :)   More smilies! :) EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:17 am

-Amber- wrote:
More smilies! :) 3564770808 Yay! Thanks Hay Hay I'm going to be adding some more and deleting some of the original emoticons that I know won't be used Razz

Welcome! More smilies! :) 852359562
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/his.babygurl.2006
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More smilies! :)   More smilies! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

More smilies! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camo Sweethearts  :: Tech Support-
Jump to: