Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amber-
Admin
Admin
-Amber-

I Empty
PostSubject: I   I EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Made it where you can have as little as ONE letter in the title
Back to top Go down