Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

washington dc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jen9209
Camo Cutie
Camo Cutie

PostSubject: washington dc   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 am

hi my name is jen and me and my boyfriend just moved here about 3 months ago and they have been the longest and hardest 3 months of my life. its my frist move so im still sorta new to the whole living by myself thing. but i would like to no if anyone else on here is station eaither on andrews or the surronding bases?
Back to top Go down

washington dc
Page 1 of 1