Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Little About Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Amber-
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A Little About Me    Thu May 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey all thank you for joining us here at Camo-Sweethearts.

My name is Amber and I am married to Anthony who is in the Army Reserves for the moment he served in the Army National Guard for 11 years. We reside in the lovely Sunshine State (: I am a Florida Girl born and raised. Currently we don't have any little ones but we are TTC in the meantime we have a fur baby who is an American Pit/Pit Terrier I have had her for 5 years.

I am a Country Girl at heart who has a preppy girly streak every now and then. I love dying my hair and getting my nails done. Country music is my fave but I also listen to rap,rock and pop.

I am a New Scentsy Independent Consultant! I love my job..What is Scentsy you might ask? For those who don't know its a Flameless,Wickless,Soot free safe Candle alternative! Scentsy uses warmers that warm at a low temperature! Scentys is low wattage light bulbs and amazing ceramic warmers that fit ever home decor. Checkout my site or email me if you have any questions Smile

Many may already know me from meeting me on other forums or through Facebook. I am over Military Sweethearts on Facebook and we have/had a forum but I decided after talking with Haylie that we could merge both Military Sweethearts and Camo Cuties into one on a forum. I also do care packages for the Deployed Troops when the funds are available. I have a page Treats 4 Troops on Facebook to help raise funds and awareness of what I am doing!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the other Admins/Mods

A Little About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camo Sweethearts  :: The Lovely Ladies Behind it All :: -Amber-
Jump to: