Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Welcome to Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to join our community and get some AMAZING support from Military SOs just like yourself. We are a Ladies ONLY community so we are able to speak openly and freely about many things us ladies wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with men present.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties run by Haylie and Military Sweethearts run by Amber. We will have several different Mods to help you enjoy your experience here at Camo-Sweethearts! Please feel free to share our forum with your other Military Ladies.
Camo Sweethearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camo-Sweethearts is a combination of Camo Cuties & Military Sweethearts Come in, sit down, relax && talk with like minded Military Spouses, Girlfriends, Fiances. We are a Military support group for the women in the the Silent Ranks

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heeeeeeeeey! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylie.
Admin
Admin
Haylie.

Heeeeeeeeey! :)  Empty
PostSubject: Heeeeeeeeey! :)    Heeeeeeeeey! :)  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello, I'm Haylie.
I'm nineteen years old.
I've been married for almost ten months to my amazing husband, Chase.
He's an 11 Bravo in the Army and we're stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas.
We have no kids and aren't trying to have any, we don't want to have any right now. I'm sick of people asking when we're going to have them, so just don't. Thanks. Smile
We're originally from Oklahoma and we met through a mutual friend when we were sophomores in high school.
I don't have a job, I'm just a SAHW.
I love photography. I'm no professional but I like to think I can take some pretty awesome photos.
I hate the wintertime and everything that comes with it, so I'm SO HAPPY it's finally warm again!

Um, that's all I can think of for now, so shoot me any questions you have.

We're happy to have you at Camo-Sweethearts! Have fun!

-Hay

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/his.babygurl.2006
-Amber-
Admin
Admin
-Amber-

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeeeey! :)    Heeeeeeeeey! :)  EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:08 am

Partying
Hay Hay!
I'm glad we decided to merge our ladies together on a new forum! I'm looking forward to the wonderful experience of working with you and Robin as well as the ladies brought over from MSH Smile
I don't know why people ask when you and Chase are going to have kiddos y'all are still young and newly weds so to speak you guys still have plenty of time!
Back to top Go down
http://apezanetti.scentsy.us
Haylie.
Admin
Admin
Haylie.

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeeeey! :)    Heeeeeeeeey! :)  EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:16 am

-Amber- wrote:
Partying
Hay Hay!
I'm glad we decided to merge our ladies together on a new forum! I'm looking forward to the wonderful experience of working with you and Robin as well as the ladies brought over from MSH Smile
I don't know why people ask when you and Chase are going to have kiddos y'all are still young and newly weds so to speak you guys still have plenty of time!

Heeeeeeeeey! :)  228956576 I know. I know. I don't get it either, but it's whatever. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/his.babygurl.2006
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeeeeeeeey! :)    Heeeeeeeeey! :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heeeeeeeeey! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camo Sweethearts  :: The Lovely Ladies Behind it All :: -Haylie-
Jump to: